Friday 17 February 2012

Travelling to Las Vegas for my birthday

So its my last week of my 20's. Don't know where they went, I really should have listened to those people 9 years ago when they said your 20's will fly by, because they did.
So what does this this girl plan for her 30th, Las Vegas baby.
Now its not for everyone but I have been there a few years ago and I liked it but it was much more expensive flying from Ireland.
I had looked at flying from Vancouver to Las Vegas but I was surprised at the price, luckily someone I had worked with was in Las Vegas just before Christmas and gave me the name of the website to book with.
Now the downside is that you have to get from Vancouver to Bellingham which is close to Seattle but the Quick Coach takes you there for $49 Return so that's step number one.
We booked our flights and hotel using Allegiant air. The prices are very reasonable. You can get to Vegas, flights and accommodation from as little as $200 per person.
Now Allegiant air is the equivalent of Ryanair, you pay for any food or drink on board the plane but as its only a 2 hour flight I think most people can wait.
The website also gives you the option of booking the transfer to your hotel which is around $14.99 return which is good.
So for anyone thinking of heading to Las Vegas for a few days I recommend checking the website out.

So for the bus from downtown Vancouver to Bellingham check out:

http://www.quickcoach.com/


For Flights and Accommodation check out:

http://www.allegiantair.com

When I get home I can update you on how Las Vegas went. Until then I am going to try enjoy the last days of my 20's.

Tracey


No comments:

Post a Comment