Friday 10 February 2012

Hairdressers

I am a girl who likes to get my hair done every 6-8 weeks and made sure I paid a visit to the hairdresser before leaving Ireland. So my hair looked good for a while but once my highlights started to grow out I knew I would have to get them sorted. So back home I would pay anything from €120-€150 for a full head of highlights and a cut, over here it could range from $210+. As I have only been temping and trying to watch the $'s I knew I couldn't afford that. Luckily I found a girl from Ireland who is working in a salon here in Vancouver but also calls to your home to do hair for a lot less than the cost of the salon.
I know some people don't want to wash their hair over the bath/sink but I saved close to $100 and when you don't know when the next pay check is coming in that's a lot of money.
I am very happy with the results.
So who do you contact, the girls name is Marina McCabe.
Her contact details are 604-928-4260 and her email is marinahaircreations@gmail.com
She looked after myself and my friend and we were both very happy with the outcome. So for the ladies and the men who are looking to get something done with the hair but cant afford salon prices contact Marina.

Tracey

1 comment: